Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fun Learning Activity for Toddlers to Help with Dexterity

How to make learning fun for toddlers? 


With a two year old, I'm always looking for new ways to foster creativity and teach at the same time. I'm constantly perusing Pinterest for new "Fun learning activities for toddlers", but sometimes I just have to wing it. 


Well, it goes without saying that...

and so of course does my little one. She loves stringing beads. Not only does it keep her creative juices flowing, but she learns colors, counting, and improves dexterity. There's of course also the thrill of creating something with her very own pudgy, cute little two hands. That's not just a toddler thing, I think we all love to see the fruits of our labor. It's also a great opportunity to spend one-on-one time with my little love. Children's pre-made beading kits are a great choice, especially if your schedule is anything like mine! They are also a fun, affordable activity for your little girl's next birthday party (activity and favor all in one - score)!


Now, go have some fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment